Protector auditivo electronico recargable PELTOR 3M TEP 100
The 3M Peltor COMTAC family of headsets provides tactical hearing protection for today’s modern warfighter. COMTAC has been designed specifically for use with firearms and ballistic combat helmets. The hearing protectors feature external microphones for “talk-thru” capability so today’s warfighter can maintain situational awareness while still protecting their hearing.
- Level-dependent surround sound for “talkthru” function
- Listen-only 2-way communication available
- Adjustable sizing to fi t different users
- MIL STD 810F, Department of Defense Test Method Standard for Environmental Engineering Considerations and Laboratory Tests
- Submersion: 3 feet, 30 minutes, salt-water-survivable
- Level-Dependant Functionality, commonly referred to as “talk thru,” is a means of allowing safe audio sounds to bypass the individual hearing protection while still protecting against harmful noises.
- This is accomplished with a proprietary digital audio circuit integrated into the headset.
- A microphone receives the sounds outside the headset and transmits them to a speaker inside the headset.
- The Level-Dependant digital audio circuit senses noise levels above the desired threshhold and compresses them to a safe decibel level or amplifi es weak sounds to an audible level.
Compression vs. Clipping
- 3M has incorporated compression technology to remove the “clipping” effect heard in common talk-thru systems.
- “Clipping” can result in missing the first syllable of important commands.
- This technology resolves that issue and dramatically improves speech intelligibility.
EMI - MIL STD 461E
- Department of Defense Interface Standard, Requirements for the Control of Electromagnetic Interference Characteristics of Subsystems and Equipment.
- RS103 requirements.
Noise Reduction Ratings (NRR)
- NRR 20dB (per ANSI S3.19-1974; NAVLAP certifi ed - tested internally at 3M’s NAVLAP-accredited facility)
3M Peltor TEP-100E Tactical Earplugs Brochure / Data Sheet
The 3M PELTOR Tactical Earplug helps protect your hearing, and can help improve situational awareness and communications in challenging environments. Integrated with state-of-the-art level dependent technology, the TEP-100 helps provide hearing protection in noise and situational awareness in quiet environments. Communication 3M PELTOR™ level dependent technology helps provide hearing protection in noise and improves communication in quiet. Protecting hearing and improving situational awareness can help increase safety and improve productivity. Compatibility 3M PELTOR Tactical Earplug is compatible with most headborne 3M Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as helmets, hardhats, and face shields. Comfort The small and lightweight design helps improve overall comfort and user experience.
Features and Benefits
- Rechargeable electronic earplugs help reduce loud noise while amplifying low-level sounds
- Intuitive one-button operation turns unit on and off and selects high or normal volume setting
- Lithium-Ion battery provides up to 16 hours of continuous operation between charges
- Portable charging case powered by 3 AA alkaline batteries or USB (Micro B) port
- Choice of replaceable communications eartips designed to fit most ear canal sizes and rated to provide a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 23 or 30 decibels (depending on eartip type)
- Tactical earplugs and portable charging station (with cover and USB ports closed) are IP67 compliant and water resistant (immersion of up to 1 meter for 30 minutes)
- Innovative microphone port design helps protect eartips against water ingress
- Portable charging station helps protect earplugs in wet and austere environments
- Compatible with most headborne Personal Protective Equipment such as helmets, hardhats, eyewear and faceshields
- Optional earplug cord can be attached to earplug for additional security
- Battery Life: 16 Hours
- Battery Type: Rechargeable
- Color: Tactical Black
- Communication Type: In-Ear Tactical
- Hearing Protection Type: In ear
- Noise Reduction Rating: 23 Decibel
- Product Series: TEP-100
- Standards/Approvals: IP67
- Medios de Pago
- Transf. bancaria, Efectivo, Mercado Pago
Preguntas al vendedor
No hay mensajes nuevos.
Es necesario iniciar sesión para realizar una pregunta al vendedor.
Click para Iniciar Sesión
29 días, 6hs 11mins
28 días, 3hs 54mins
26 días, 1h 37mins
24 días, 4hs 3mins